- Hulu + Live TV offers full access to Chiefs games by streaming major networks like ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, and ESPN.
- Tico Sports provides radio broadcasts synced with the KC Chiefs Mobile App, website, and more.
- Sling TV allows you to watch nationally televised Chiefs games on ESPN and NFL Network.
- FuboTV offers a package with over 130 channels, including 35+ sports channels to watch NFL games.
- YouTube TV gives access to stream Chiefs games on ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN, and NFL Network.
With streaming services like these, Chiefs fans can cut the cord but still catch every game. It just takes choosing the right option for your needs and budget.
How Can I Stream Kansas City Chiefs Games Without Cable?
Streaming Kansas City Chiefs games without a traditional cable subscription is easier now than ever before. Advances in live TV streaming technology give football fans several excellent options. Choosing the right streaming service comes down to factors like your budget, device preferences, and which local channels and networks you need.
To stream the Chiefs online, you’ll want a service with live channels like ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC (for nationally broadcast games) plus sports networks like ESPN and NFL Network for Monday Night Football and other primetime games.
Fortunately, many streaming providers offer these channels at a fraction of the cost of cable. Here are some of the best options for watching the Chiefs without cable:
Hulu + Live TV
One of the best cable alternatives for streaming the Chiefs is Hulu + Live TV. This service offers over 85 live channels starting at $69.99 per month. The channel lineup includes:
- ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC – Stream Sunday afternoon Chiefs games shown in your local market.
- ESPN – Catch Monday Night Football and other primetime games.
- NFL Network – Tune into Thursday Night Football and other NFL matchups.
Hulu + Live TV also includes 50 hours of DVR storage to record games and comes with the option to add unlimited screens so the whole family can watch separate shows or games simultaneously.
According to a 2022 survey by Reviews.org, 89% of Hulu + Live TV subscribers are satisfied with the sports channel options. For Kansas City fans who want reliable access to Chiefs games, Hulu + Live TV is a top choice.
Another excellent streaming service for live sports is FuboTV. While pricier than other options at $69.99 per month, Fubo offers a package with over 130 total channels – including more than 35 sports networks.
Channels available with a Fubo subscription include:
- Local CBS, Fox, NBC stations in most markets – Stream local Chiefs game broadcasts.
- NFL Network – Get Thursday Night Football and other primetime NFL action.
- CBS Sports Network, Fox Sports 1, NFL Redzone – Catch NFL analysis shows and additional football coverage.
Fubo also provides at least 250 hours of cloud DVR storage to record games to watch later. With support for streaming on up to 10 devices at once, it’s a great option for Chiefs fans and big sports households.
For a more budget-friendly way to stream Chiefs games without cable, check out Sling TV. Plan options start at only $35 per month. While Sling has fewer overall channels than other services, it does offer the sports networks you need at the lowest price.
With a Sling Orange + Sling Blue subscription for $50 per month, you get:
- ESPN and NFL Network – Watch Monday Night Football, Thursday Night Football, and other national Chiefs game broadcasts.
- Local Fox and NBC affiliates – Stream in-market games airing on these channels.
Sling also includes 50 hours of DVR storage with its base plans. While simultaneous streams are limited based on your package, the app allows streaming on up to 4 devices at once.
YouTube TV is another popular streaming service with a broad channel lineup and full NFL game coverage. For $64.99 a month, YouTube TV offers:
- Local ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC – Stream Sunday afternoon Chiefs games airing in your region.
- ESPN and NFL Network – Catch Monday Night Football, Thursday Night Football, and other primetime matchups.
YouTube TV also provides unlimited cloud DVR storage and 3 concurrent streams per account. With widespread device support and a simple interface, it’s one of the easiest streaming services to use for watching the Chiefs online.
How Can I Listen to Chiefs Games Without Cable?
Don’t want to watch the TV broadcast of Chiefs games? You can always listen live on the radio! Here are some options for tuning into every Chiefs game on the go without cable:
Tico Sports Radio Broadcasts
Chiefs flagship radio broadcaster Tico Sports carries live coverage of every Chiefs game. Tune into KRPS 103.3 FM in Kansas City to hear the play-by-play call.
Tico Sports also syncs their radio broadcast with the KC Chiefs Mobile App and streams games on their website at [insert URL]. This allows you to listen to every Chiefs game no matter where you are.
Other Local Chiefs Radio Affiliates
In addition to Tico Sports, the Chiefs Radio Network has over 80 affiliate stations across six states. These stations carry the live game broadcast each week.
Check the Chiefs website for a full list of local radio affiliates in your area. Listening to the hometown radio team is often the most exciting way to follow the action.
NFL Streaming Apps
The NFL offers subscription streaming apps that provide live radio coverage of every NFL game:
- NFL+ Premium – $9.99/month or $79.99/year
- SiriusXM Streaming – From $8/month with various bundle options
With these apps, you can listen to the Chiefs radio broadcast each week on your phone or connected device. It’s a great option for listening on the go.
What Are the Best Devices for Streaming Chiefs Games?
Thanks to advances in live TV streaming technology, you can now watch the Chiefs on just about any device. Here are some of the most popular options:
- Smart TVs – Modern smart TVs have apps for services like Hulu Live, YouTube TV, Fubo, and more. Just download the app and start streaming.
- Streaming sticks – Affordable streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, and Chromecast plug into any TV to access streaming apps.
- Game consoles – Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch all provide access to live TV streaming services.
- Phones and tablets – iOS and Android mobile devices can install streaming apps to watch games on the go.
- Computers – Use a laptop or desktop PC to access streaming services from your browser.
- Smart displays – Devices like Amazon Echo Show allow hands-free voice control and Chiefs game streaming.
No matter which streaming provider you choose, you’ll be able to watch on your preferred devices. Today’s streaming services deliver maximum flexibility.
What Are the Key Considerations When Streaming Chiefs Games?
While streaming opens up more ways to watch the Chiefs without cable, there are some important factors to consider:
Internet Connection Speed
All streaming options require a fast, reliable internet connection. For live sports, an internet speed of at least 25 Mbps is recommended. Slower speeds can cause buffering and lag.
Local Channel Availability
Streaming services offer different local channel availability by region. Be sure any service you choose provides CBS, Fox, and NBC in your area to get all local Chiefs game broadcasts.
Number of Screens You Need
Determine how many devices you need to stream on simultaneously. Some services allow only 1 or 2 concurrent streams, while others permit 3 or 4. Pick an option that fits your household’s needs.
DVR Storage Space
If you want to record and rewatch Chiefs games, verify the DVR storage amount offered is sufficient. Options range from 50 hours to unlimited.
Finally, consider your budget. Prices range from $35 up to $70+ per month. Evaluate your must-have channels and features to find the best value.
The Bottom Line
The excellent news for Chiefs fans is that you have plenty of ways to enjoy games without an expensive cable bill. Services like Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, FuboTV, and Sling TV make it possible and affordable through a single subscription.
For maximum flexibility, consider combining an on-demand streaming service like Hulu or Netflix with a live TV option. This allows you to catch up on shows and movies during the week, then stream the Chiefs live on Sunday. With a little research, you can craft the perfect cord-cutting package to watch the Chiefs without cable.